Rick Ellsley’s Tip Sheet for Nonbinding Arbitration
Nonbinding arbitration is here to stay. Attorney Rick Ellsley offers up some insight on how to best be prepared for the process. Check out the full article below, or on the Broward County Bar Association’s “Barrister” website by clicking here.
- March 4, 2022: Nonbinding Arbitration isn’t necessarily a bad thing
- April 21, 2021: Arbitrator Rick Ellsley on Litigation Alternatives
- April 29, 2020: Rick Ellsley Writes on the Benefits of Arbitration
- April 29, 2020: Coronavirus update: A Personal Note from insurance dispute lawyer Rick Ellsley
- April 9, 2020: Plantation business loss attorney Rick Ellsley helps Floridians file insurance claims related to COVID-19
Need assistance with your arbitration?